Friday, June 13, 2008

TAGGED!!!!!!

I am soooooo TAGGED!!!!!!!!.....It's Friday the 13th.....& I've been tagged by my dear cousin....The Hesitant Blogger........bummer!!!!!!

Ok....here it goes........8 random facts about me:

1) I love coffee........I'm a coffeeholic!!!

2) I'm Acrophobia (fear of heights) & Achluophobia (fear of darkness)!!!!

3) I don't drink milk.....but I love butter & cheese!!!!!

4) When I was a teenager, I used to read Mills & Boons....and love it........hahahahah....

5) I eat my kids leftover food......sad kan!!!!.....jangan membazir.......I know my MIL will not approve of it.....

6) I don't like papaya & bananas......but I love Pisang Goreng!!!!!

7) I love ghost stories but I'm afraid to watch the movies!!!!!

8) I love watching FRIENDS.........over & over & over & over again!!!!!

Who do I want to tag?.....sapa-sapa lah yang membaca my blog!!!!.....haaaa YOU'RE SOOOOOO TAGGED!!!!!!


(Post Date & Time: 13th June 2008 / 7:15 PM)

4 comments:

fabmom said...

wahhh!..acrophobia..achluphobia..very encyclopedia aa!..
M&B...that was also my first encounter with novels..n then Barbara Cartland..fond memories kann?

Shabbymom said...

uuuhhhh yaaaaa.....me likey Barbara Cartland also....& "Harlequin Romance" "Silhouette Romance" & "Jude Deveraux"....romantika remaja kan dulu-dulu tu......hahahahah

Val Aziz said...

OMG that's a stapple of teenagehood..sampai buruk itu books pasal balik2 kena pinjam2.

whimsical said...

memang syok kan friends.terlampau charlie kan!