Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Trip to Kundasang, Ranau (29th May 2008) Part I

Hello peeps.........

I know it's been a while that I didn't update my poor blog.......malas bah me......am so tired cuti-cuti sekolah ni!!....I'm worn out!!!......I need a rest...massage.....facial......Can't wait for the girls to go back to school!!!! I need my SPACE!!!.......hihihihihi.....OK......STOP!

Last week on the 29th May 2008 (Thursday).....the Shabby's went to Kg. Lohan, Ranau to attend a wedding.......(hubby's best friend punya sis got married to a local from Ranau). Hubby's friend is from Kelantan & was also his housemate when he was in KL long...long....long time agoooo.........

We took nearly 3 hours to arrived at Kg. Lohan......bertolak at 8am and we arrived at 11am....It's a good thing that SuperShabbymom made sandwich & carrot cake for the trip......punya laparrrrr.......

My girls...kununlah reading......
The girls brought some books to keep them busy.....

When we arrived at Kg. Lohan, hubby decided not to attend the wedding cos it starts around 1pm (psssst....lambatkan wedding d sana start?? & we had to rush back home early, takut gelap & kabus).....so we stayed at his friends "worih" (saudara) house. It was around noon baru habis chit-chat with his old friend.....LAPAR LAGI NIII.........At first we wanted to have our lunch at Kinabalu Pine Resorts..........tapi full ni.....parking pun full, kami terus ke Perkasa Hotel......or.....Mount Kinabalu Heritage Resort & Spa!!!


Kinabalu Pine Resorts....

....going up......traffic jam....


one of the chalets.......



Magnificent view..........
The pines were full of tourists........

going down.....

lovely view......

Part II coming soon..............


(Post Date & Time: 03rd June 2008 / 03:00 PM)

No comments: