Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Teacher's Day (16th May 2008)

The Shabby Family wanted to wish
"HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY"
to all the cikgu-cikgu out there.........
especially to Teacher Min (Cha's Teacher)
&
Teacher Lyn (Sofea's Teacher)
Thanks for everything,
We wish both of you all the best in life
& tq again for being so patient with the girls......
p.s....hope u like the Bread Pudding Teacher Min.....


It is such a short notice.......didn't know that today is Teacher's Day.......Nasib baik I called my sis yesterday to asked her the recipe for ikan rebus kunyit (Brunai style)....& she told me that it's Teacher's Day today......& at the moment they were busy wrapping their pressie!!.......bummer......what am I going to doooo??........it was raining again last nite....malas mau keluar...what the heck....I'm making my famous Bread Pudding for Teacher Min......kununlah famous.....hihihi......well hope she likes my Bread Pudding!!!.....
Bye u'oll.......

(Post Date & Time: 16th May 2008 / 11:27 AM)

2 comments:

whimsical said...

uiii rasuah cikgu ka ani?ada u panyapkan aiskrim juga ka?

Shabbymom said...

Ahaks....ya bah...rasuah supaya anak ku tinggi markah...hihihi...& u know what...d kelas c Cha, dorang perempuan 3 orang saja yang kasi hadiah......& aiskrim...indada....cair karang bah.....