Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Nasi Ayam......

Hello.......

A few nights before.........I cooked Hainanese Chicken Rice for the kids............the result.....very memuaskan.....the kids like it sooooo much.......Cha makan sampai 2 pinggan!!!

While the chicken was still in the oven......the aroma was very tempting......Cha couldn't wait to eat....sampai she called her baba to come home early!!!!.....I tell u.....the chicken was fantastic.....I roasted one whole chicken, we couldn't finished it, I kept it for lunch the next day!!!!..............Tq Fabmom for the fabulous recipe.......for further info on the recipe please log on to http://fabulousmomhoney.blogspot.com/

My Nasi Ayam.....

My Roasted Chicken..........I did "renovate" a bit on the recipe for the roast chicken........
I brush a bit of oyster sauce & Kicap cair together with the sesame oil....
this is to make it even browner!!!

My girls betul-betul kenduri malam tu.......

Look at Sofea....behingus pun....makan juga dia...

Cha......with her second pinggan of nasi ayam!!!!!

Oklah...till my next post........
(Post Date & Time: 14th May 2008 / 8:13 PM)

1 comment:

fabmom said...

Jauh ba pinggan c Sofea tu..kesian...c Cha juga steady kan...