Monday, May 12, 2008

My Ballerina Girl........

Hello........

This is my eldest daughter....Wan Hannah Batrisya, she's going to be 5 years old this coming August.........wonder what am i going to buy her......for her pressie!........She wanted to have a birthday party with a Barbie or princess theme....but....macam malaslah.......see lah....if keadaan mengizinkan....& if I'm rajin enuf!

If I'm not rajin....birthday d sekolah sajalahhhh..........

U guys know what?..........well.....the other day...can't remember bila, I asked her......."Cha-Cha.....what do you want to be when u grow up?", & she said......"A Ballerina mama"......ohh...nooooo.....wonder what her Tok Ki & Nenek Besut going to say about that!!!!!!.....I guess it's just too early for her to decide.......ehh.........isn't?

Sweet Cha with her amazing Barbie dolls collection!!!!
she also collects Barbie plates & glasses!!!...
(nantilah I'll post the picture of her plates collection)
Tadi....in the afternoon......while I'm surfing my internet........my two girls were playing at my back....I can hear them talking.......& guess what?.....they were talking in an Indonesian slang.....I can hear them talk "gue" this & "gue" that!!!!......ohhhh....& this is all because of watching the Asian Delight: "Cinderella" at RTM2......every Monday to Thursday at 6:00 PM!!!!!.......not to mention "Adi & Ayah", "Ratapan Anak Tiri"......& on & on.......Goodness gracious me!!!!........it's all my fault for letting them watch all the Indonesian dramas!!!!.........hihihihihi.....
Ok lah....gue permisi dulu ya......
(Post Date & Time: 12th May 2008 / 11:40 PM)