Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lunch Time!!!!

For lunch today....supermom is trying her best to cooked homemade food for kids & hubby....fresh from my own "kuali"....normally it's either tapau or eat at my mom's house....pemalaskan me!!!!...I think it's all started when Sue (my sis) "bersalin"...everyday my kids & i will camp at my mom's house until nite time!!!!...heheheh after dinner baru balik my house...

My menu for lunch today are....sayur kacang buncis with sotong, ikan goreng, udang masak kunyit & ayam kicap!....bukan alang2 lagi...semua binatang ada....!!!!

4 comments:

melissa said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babyplaystudy.org. Best wishes,Melissa

fabmom said...

wow! they look so delicious! especially the udang ! hmmm...hungry

whimsical said...

bole tahan kan.u dgn sofea and chacha ja makan ka

wanaryani said...

takkkk..., i masak pun pasal tu school boy mau pigi sekolah...nanti lapar pula dia