Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ayam Gulai, Pizza, Bread Pudding & Jus Poligami???

Hello again peeps!

My post for today is about PADANG FOOD!!!....I'm sure all u peeps out there likes to eat nasi padang!!!...My hubby is a number one fan of padang food .......he can eat nasi padang everyday!!!!.....kesian him...we couldn't find one good Padang Restaurant here in KK!

Anyway...while looking for my weekly Mingguan Wanita magazine...I notice RASA (Mei edition 2008) ...featuring all Indonesian food!...Hubby was sooooo happy that I bought that magazine for him...after browsing it rasa macam easylah to cook this Indonesian food!...all the ingredients pun easy to find. So Shabbymom pun give it a try......I notice Indonesian likes to put daun kunyit, daun limau purut, jus limau purut & lots of cili boh & onions in all of their food.....well I think that's what makes it soooo tasty & super delicious !!!


I tell u...this month punya editon is the best!...all my hubby's favourite food!!!

Recipe for Ayam Gulai

my Ayam Gulai...!!....looks like exactly the same as in the magazine kan??? the taste pun sedap ohhhh!!!!......macam makan at the Nasi Padang Restaurant saja......

Mozzarella Pizza for the kids!! ...bought the pizza base at
Consfood...I only have to put the pizza paste & mozzarella cheese saja.....My kids loved it!!!

our dessert....breadpudding with vanilla ice cream....

Do u guys notice there is something weird about the name of the jus....my hubby laugh out loud when he saw this..............I'm NOT going to make this for him....CRAZY JUS!!!!

There are more recipe in the magazine that I wanted to try one by one.......so peeps .... just wait for my next post.......& happy Saturday u'ol.....

4 comments:

fabmom said...

wow..! well done! looks good!
aku nampak juga mag tu tapi aku nda beli..pakai bhs indon kan resipi nya?
bread pudding tu macam ayam goreng aku tengok..hmmmm..mesti sedap tu...helo?! jus poligami! jangan dicuba langsung!

Min said...

Memang selalu aku nampak jus poligami tu kalau kat resto Indon. Ada satu kedai ni, dia siap pasang poster " berkongsi suami murah rezeki". Huh ! Aku ckp kat waiter tu I dont like the poster. Lama lepas tu, dah takde, maybe ramai customer complain kut ;)

Shabbymom said...

crazy poster & crazy jus ... kan Min....ape lah tu...

whimsical said...

cewahhhh muahahahahahaha ibu ibu sensitif.sakit perut aku membaca posting-posting kamu