Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Our Sunday!!!!!


For breakfast......I'm making soup with pastry top hat again for the kids!!! ada leftover so what the heck.....kurangkan sesak in my refi!!!!....I tell u guys....my refi is soooo small....I couldn't stock plenty of food!!!!.....bought my old refi masa mula-mula kahwin dulu...that was like .... 8 years agoooo ....I think it's time for a new & a bigger one..(wink! wink!)

Enjoy the pictures of my kids having their breakfast!!!!!





I'm having Chicken Pie for breakfast!


Sooooooo.....in the evening I drag my hubby to Karamunsing to check out the LG refrigerator yang ada TV...alamak...punya mahal!!!...I have to omit the TV then....huhuhuhu......U guys know what....the LG refrigerator yang lattest (two doors) but no tv was like RM11,000 ++ and sudah sold out!!!!...crazy kan...I asked the girl pasal the refi yang got TV..& she said that d KK tidak jual!!! (SenQ, Karamunsing)....after that we went to Huat Ming, Karamunsing....ada pulak the refi yang got TV....RM8,000 +++ lagi.....same function macam d SenQ tu....!!!! hmmmm...that girl didn't do her homework!!!!...am not going to that SenQ again...semua pun expensive!!!!BUT....lain jua cerita.....wonder mana this rich people ada duit to buy that RM11,000 refi haaaaaaa????? I guess that was nothing to them......RM11,000 ....for me...we can renovate our house.....!

After a few hours checking out the refi...hubby brought us to Hyatt Kinabalu (memujuk kali...inda dapat bali tu refi yg ada tv!!!)............It was rainning heavily last night d KK....got kabus lagi ohhh........



My dinner..... I ate this........dua pinggan lagi....memujuk hati yang lara....

& my dinner again.......

Ok lah peeps.....see u soon!!! ....ooooyaaa...lupa pula...AF6 SUCKS!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

whimsical said...

yo robbi mahal jua the refi!!!inda ku sangka begitu harganya.memang nyaman pai u kan.nanti u buat aku try ah

Shabbymom said...

ya bah kan...mahal banar isbuk atu...gila..... ok nanti bila u datang aku bikin pai untuk u

whimsical said...

si adek bah, gembira btl muka nya makan pie kan.si chacha terlampau biasa sudah bergambar, dia lagsung tak kisah di snap kan.concentrate dgn pienya o kan hehehe.nyaman lah tu kan pai atu.jadi bila la aku mau pi makan pai. pai pai my darling

Shabbymom said...

nanti lah...aku beli dulu barang-barang nya ok...(wink! wink!)

Min said...

Sri, beli saja la one small tv letak kat kitchen. Aku baru beli fridge jugak, tak la mahal sgt, time sale dpt RM3000. Tapi besar gila. But no tv la. Ataupun kau beli another one small freezer. Takyah beli fridge baru.

Shabbymom said...

Wah Min...RM3000...apa brand dia tue?...& please post the picture of ur fridge on ur blog!! mau tengok lah...& bagi tips on buying a new fridge ok!