Saturday, April 19, 2008

Whimsy Val & Gulai Sotong!!!

Ok...last nite we were expecting guest for dinner....it's WhimsyVal....delivering my super shabby pillowcases & quilt that I ordered from her.....!!!!!...Sooo...i cooked Chicken Pie & Sotong Gulai (Padang Style) for our special guest!!!!.....I know ... sotong is one of her fav food...besides pineapple & oat..hehehehehehe!!!!!.......

My super shabby order!!!!...home delivered lagi....excellent service kan!!!!
I guess WhimsyVal forgot to post this on her blog....
my supershabby pride & joy.........blue & white collections!!!!
aren't they just great!!!!!!

Recipe for Sotong Gulai!

My Sotong Gulai!!!
Overall...dinner was fantastic....my sotong gulai was a big hit.....my special guest tapau lagi....& thank u (WhimsyVal) for coming & TQ u again for the excellent & marvellous service!!!!!...It's our great pleasure having u at our shabby home..........

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Nyum-Nyum .. mcm sedap ja the Sotong Gulai .. lama sudah ndak makan sotong ... takut keluar allergic ... maybe boleh kot sket2 ..