Saturday, April 19, 2008

Teaparty @ Fabmom's Mansion!!!! (18th April 2008)

We had a teaparty today at Fabmom's mansion!....it's was great, fun & very the fabulous kenyang one!!!!

Enjoy the pics.........

picture taken in front of the fabulous mansion!

Sofea is enjoying herself.........

My kids buat macam rumah sendiri!!!!

Gossip Girls!!!!

Shabbymom....kekenyangan with all the fabulous yummy foodies......

again...Shabbymom with kids.........

Auntie Whimsy with lil Sofea!!!

going up for a tour!

My kids with Auntie Whimsy!!!!
Our fabulous foodies!!!!

Dryfood lemari (food storage)...me likey.... fabulous!

Whimsy Val is checking out on the waterheater.......
to be listed in her wishlist....hehehehe

again....checking out on the food storage
....another wishlist????

ahhhhhhh.......my wishlist!!!!!
enormous foodstorage, oven & refi!!!!!

again......to be listed in my wishlist!!!!!

Hesitant Blogger punya wishlist....walk in closet!!!!

2 comments:

Min said...

Orang kaya betul si Fabmom ni..hmm. Some of it is my wish list also.

fabmom said...

memang cantik anak2mu dijadikan model kan? dan hello, peruah lemari!