Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Shabby Vintage Fabrics!!!!

Bought all these lovely vintage quilt & pillowcases from WhimsyVal...check out her blog at....(http://whimsicalfabric.blogspot.com/).


At first I only ordered a few piece of these lovely shabby vintage fabrics.........

Blue Queen size paded bedspread with pink flowers....

it comes with matching pillowcase!

Shabby Queen Size Quilt with Pastel Roses....


Vintage Pillowcase - blue with pink roses!

Didn't order this but Whimsy says it's a MUST HAVE!!!!
to match with my vintage blue pillowcase!!!
& yesssss.....memang match!!!!

my free gift from WhimsyVal...TQ!TQ!TQ!




............ & I end up buying a few more of these lovely
pillowcases................can't help myself.........
i'm crazy with anything shabby & chic!!!!





aren't they just divine!!!!!...................

No comments: