Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What a day!!!!!

Hi!

What a full day today.........woke up early......getting the girls ready to school....after that...sempat lagi watch FRIENDS...& do u guys know that ASTRO are showing Desperate Housewives (season 1) everyday now...at channel Starworld.........BUT couldn't watch it tadi....I'm cleaning my old refi...& importing all my things to the new refi......For your info....I'm still using my old refi.....i put all my kicap, oyster Sauce & etc. in my old refi..........




Look at my old refi....punya kecil kan....baru I perasan.....no wonder lah my food inda muat-muat dulu..kakakakakah!!.....tu old refi ngam for bujang people saja......amazing kan....i've been using that old junk for 8 years!!!.....boleh tahan juga ohhh......

After cleaning my refi....Supershabbymom .........



Tadaaaaa......... watering the plants....YES PEEPS.....I'm into gardening now.........my super om hubby are too busy with his work & studies .......apa boleh buat..........
Enjoy the pics, it's all my favourite tumbuhan...!!!!!





Fabmom....gud tips for u.......u have to water ur rumput supaya it will grow faster...that's what i did......my rumput pun like yours dulu...sejamput-sejamput.......

After watering my garden...off i go....... to the WET MARKET......& YES....WET MARKET!.....now no excuse not to go there..........it's a must sudah.......

I'm rushing here & there........after the market adventure...i'm off again to fetch my kids........& this afternoon...i'm thinking of watering my plants again with the kids........

Until later! ciao......

3 comments:

Min said...

Sri, pokok kita mcm sama je.. yg kaler purple tu. Lupa apa nama dia, is it species lavender ? Aku pun baru snap picture just now, gambar pokok la.

whimsical said...

waduh waduh bole tahan si planter ni.u pakai topi english ka time gardening heheheh

Shabbymom said...

Tq Min...pokok lavender namanya....saya pun lupa sudah....

Whimsy- u know what....sudah abis aku siram pokok baru aku ingat ada topi ku d lemari....wish aku ada tu Cath Kidston punya wellies!!!