Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What a day!!!!!

Hi!

What a full day today.........woke up early......getting the girls ready to school....after that...sempat lagi watch FRIENDS...& do u guys know that ASTRO are showing Desperate Housewives (season 1) everyday now...at channel Starworld.........BUT couldn't watch it tadi....I'm cleaning my old refi...& importing all my things to the new refi......For your info....I'm still using my old refi.....i put all my kicap, oyster Sauce & etc. in my old refi..........




Look at my old refi....punya kecil kan....baru I perasan.....no wonder lah my food inda muat-muat dulu..kakakakakah!!.....tu old refi ngam for bujang people saja......amazing kan....i've been using that old junk for 8 years!!!.....boleh tahan juga ohhh......

After cleaning my refi....Supershabbymom .........



Tadaaaaa......... watering the plants....YES PEEPS.....I'm into gardening now.........my super om hubby are too busy with his work & studies .......apa boleh buat..........
Enjoy the pics, it's all my favourite tumbuhan...!!!!!





Fabmom....gud tips for u.......u have to water ur rumput supaya it will grow faster...that's what i did......my rumput pun like yours dulu...sejamput-sejamput.......

After watering my garden...off i go....... to the WET MARKET......& YES....WET MARKET!.....now no excuse not to go there..........it's a must sudah.......

I'm rushing here & there........after the market adventure...i'm off again to fetch my kids........& this afternoon...i'm thinking of watering my plants again with the kids........

Until later! ciao......