Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Picture Of The Month (April 08).....

Hello!

I can't stop laughing when i saw lil Sofea with her sunglasses!.....this picture was taken last nite.........When I was calling my girls for dinner from my kitchen...i was soooo tekajut...... lil Sofea coming in with her cute smiling faces with sunglasses!!!!...........wish my camera was with me that time..... & u guys know what???? she even put on her sunglasses while having her dinner!!!!.....joker bah dia ni......!!!

this pic....i paksa dia pakai balik her sunglasses!!!
& u know what?.....she said dia "awa" (lawa)!!!
Have a nice day u'ol........until then........& have a great "Hari Buruh" tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

whimsical said...

astaga si adekkkkkk!!! hehehehehe memang charlie bah dia ni kan.kestau dia memang "awa" bilang

mieza yusoff said...

cutenye sofia...i miz her so muchla..cha pun sama....

Min said...

memang bergaya gadis Mayfair ni..