Friday, April 4, 2008

Brass Monkey Tanjung Aru Plaza Branch (Part II: 03rd April 2008)

We went to Brass Monkey at Tanjung Aru Plaza again yesterday!!!!...& this time ...no big breakfast for me!....learnt my lesson......enjoy the pictures.....
My Salad & Ice Lemon Tea
My Food (Grilled Lamb, Mashed Potato & Spaghetti wt red & white sauce)

Cha with her soup
Sofea with her ice cream
(just to keep her busy)
I tell u peeps....punya sadap the lamb...& the grilled chicken...& the grilled fish...(matilah...semua binatang i ate!!!!).....inda rugi oh bayar RM15.50 nett for the food. Fabmom & WimsyVal...kalau kita ke sana, I think for sure the tauke menangis punya....kerugian hahahahah...

3 comments:

fabmom said...

we should go there one of these days, gegurls!let's!

whimsical said...

hahaha kurang asam u!!!! ya bah, ani ni buffet eat all u can ka gugurl?

Shabbymom said...

yaaaa...eat all u termampu...jangan terover sudah jadi macam mr bean!!!!!