Thursday, April 3, 2008

Kak Nong Restaurant!

Yummylicious Soto Gulai Ikan Kak Nong with kue tiaw, warm water,
Nescafe Tarik kurang manis & Anjung Seri Bonus
to accompany me while waiting for my food!!
I went to Kak Nong today to have my breakfast...alone, after i've settle my bills. Finished my breakfast around 9am. Malas mau balik rumah so I went to Karamunsing to have my hair wash & cutttt! OMG soooo pendek my hair now!...sampai c Cha pun marah! She said my hair looks like Mama Rina of AF6! LOL......

3 comments:

My Book Basket said...

hahaha..soto gulai kak nong is my Big Daddy's favourite. lama sudah inda makan...my personal choice (and alin's of course) kueh teow goreng basah...nyum nyum...hungry just thinking about it...I think when I go back to, we should have makan2..just the two of us...heheh kinda missed the watan ho in palm square food court too....!

Shabbymom said...

ya bah...ur dad selalu makan di kak nong tu kan. Bila kamu balik KK? Hari Raya kah?

Bobby said...

Mama Rina .... hehehehe ..
i can't imagine it ....